Now that the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA, or Health Care Reform) is the law of the land, it behooves senior executives to fully understand the law and its impact on business. The law is complex, unclear and ever-changing, and your need for objective, expert guidance is critical. That’s where Adams Keegan comes in.
Adams Keegan’s proprietary Healthcare Reform analysis tools can help you determine the law’s impact upon your company’s bottom line, including your potential compliance liabilities and/or penalties. We’ll efficiently and confidentially gather relevant company data and provide you with an overview of how your current benefits planning compares with mandated coverage levels and required employer premium contributions beginning in 2014. The results may surprise you.
The time to act is now. We're ready to assess your situation and begin preparing to make decisions based on facts, not conjecture. The more you delay, the greater your risk of exposure, either by acting too late, or perhaps even too hastily. Call Adams Keegan today to schedule your company’s no-obligation Healthcare Reform Review using our proprietary analysis tools.
- 1,000+ mandates impacting major components of your company’s health insurance plan
- Individual health coverage mandate
- New taxes/penalties
- Lack of clarity regarding rules
- Potential significant business impact
Don’t simply survive. Thrive.
Equipped with facts about your company’s benefit expenses, exposure, and federal regulations via real-world models, you’ll be in a much better position to evaluate changes, explore and determine contribution strategies, and review the cost versus benefits of offering employer-sponsored coverage. And, of course, Adams Keegan and our affiliated broker consultants will be with you every step of the way to provide regular PPACA updates and continually help you assess strategies.
- Utilize Adams Keegan’s Healthcare Reform analysis tools to determine the law’s impact on your business
- Work with Adams Keegan and our affiliated broker consultants to optimize your benefits plan strategy
- Partner with Adams Keegan as your trusted advisor for regular and up-to-date PPACA support.