Employee satisfaction is a major component in the quality and reputation of a senior care facility. Outcomes for seniors are improved when facility administrators are able to focus on tasks directly related to resident care, not employee administration. But HR and employee administration is still vitally important, and unhappy, distracted employees can’t realistically deliver the levels of care necessary to keep seniors and their families at ease. How can administrators foster a culture of caring, while trying to balance the focus on employees and residents?
Let Adams Keegan help. With dedicated client service teams and our own cloud-based technology, Adams Keegan supports senior living organizations in the areas of HR, payroll, compliance, benefits, recruiting, retirement and much more. We implement proven strategies that enable our senior care clients to maintain a nurturing and engaging high-performing workforce for their residents.
Best-in-class service is our hallmark
Our reputation is built on providing superior service. It drives our processes and approach to client service. Our clients enjoy a single point-of-contact client service manager, plus direct access to tactical professionals who are experts in the various disciplines of a well-rounded HR department. We strive to understand the unique culture of each of our clients. And in service businesses like senior care, it’s difficult to achieve employee satisfaction without a strong culture.
We automate the manual processes so you can focus on strategic goals
Efficenter® is Adams Keegan’s cloud-based human resources information system (HRIS) that automates many of your day-to-day, transactional, and risky HR duties. Efficenter provides extensive HR, employee benefits and payroll functionality to all stakeholders, from senior leadership to entry level associates. This frees your internal HR professionals to focus on your organization’s culture and strategic goals. Examples include:
- Digital new employee on-boarding – eliminate paper and ensure compliance
- Digital employee files, including required documents and those specific to your own operations
- Automated vacation/PTO leave management system eliminates paper, ensures compliance and improves visibility across the organization
- Automated online benefits enrollment, eligibility tracking, benefit plan management, billing reconciliation and carrier payment, COBRA, ACA compliance and Form 1094 and 1095 filing
- Time and attendance
- Integration with industry leading platforms for GL, scheduling, and more
Managing Human Resources requires human interaction
Although our software helps reduce time and error on routine processes, Adams Keegan’s HR and employment professionals provide the right level of human, non-digital support to meet your organizational needs. Examples include:
- Guidance on day-to-day employee disciplinary management and termination challenges
- Unemployment claims administration and UI account review
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) management
- Receive, respond to, collect and remit involuntary deduction orders
- Review of EEOC claims and development of company position response
- Development or review of employee handbook and personnel policies
- Training on Title VII, performance management, disciplinary documentation, etc.
Adams Keegan’s payroll and HR solution helped us right-size our internal HR team and increase efficiencies. They also delivered value to our employee benefits offerings by consolidating brokers, streamlining benefit plans and implementing a sound PPACA compliance strategy.
– CFO, Southeast US Hospice and Nursing Home Operator